It is an inflammation of the outside of the upper arm near the elbow. This is usually results from a partial tear of the tendon fibers that connect muscle and bone. You don't have to play tennis to get this, the term came into use because it can be a problem for some tennis players. Tennis elbow commonly affects people in their dominant arm and it is caused by oversue of the extensor muscle.
Our XFORCE Elbow Support will minimize pain and promote healing without cutting off circulation or causing uncomfortable swelling. We sell thousand of this support to therapist and physician in an daily basis and now it is available to the end user.
Ideal for individuals to use any physical activities or every day use.
- Superior aid for tennis, racquetbal, golf, bowling, weightlifting, and daily activities such as the use of keyboards, computer mouse, which may result in RSIs.
- Superior compression helps relieve pain from tennis elbow.
- Interior foam pad compresses the extensor muscle to provide healing.
- Lightweight, soft Nylon and breathable neoprene.
- Medically designed for any activity that strains forearm muscles.
Care: Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not wring or twist). Air dry. Do not iron or dry clean.