(Sold as a single sleeve - not as a pair.)
This XFORCE™ knee compression sleeve delivers consistent support with a unique level of flexibility. This allows any athlete, from Crossfitters to Strongman competitors to perform intense activities without discomfort or a restriction of movement.
PROTECTION, RECOVERY or KNEE PAIN:
Whether you’re dealing with knee problems like arthritis, bursitis, sprains, knee pain, recovering from an injury, or looking to prevent one, XFORCE™ Knee Sleeves provide joint compression and warmth to promote better blood flow.
The additional X-Pattern layer which is carefully stitched on top offers 2x heat retention, 2x compression and 2x protection than any other brand on the market.
• XFORCE™ Sleeves are made from heavy duty 5mm + 4mm X-Pattern layer neoprene.
• The extra 4mm X-Pattern Layer provides twice the heat and compression than any other brand on the market.
• Ergonomic Sleeve Design for Extra Comfort and the Perfect Fit.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM USING XFORCE™ SLEEVES?
• Beginners, seasoned fitness individuals, elite athletes.
• Anyone that wants to improve performance, prevent or recover from injury.
• Fit both men and women of all ages.
XFORCE™ SLEEVES PERFORMANCE
• INCREASE PERFORMANCE: Whether you're an elite athlete or a novice.
• PREVENTION: Add support to your body's joints to avoid unnecessary pain and injury.
• RECOVERY: The compression helps relieve muscle, pain and aids in muscle recovery & rehabilitation.
• RECOMMENDED: For all kinds of workout such as CrossFit, Gym, Power-lifting, any Fitness Activity and most Sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Tennis etc. Also, recommended for pain, knee injury treatment, arthritis, bursitis, sprains, weakness, tendonitis, cartilage irritation, post-surgery from MCL and ACL injuries, knee swelling and other long term problems etc.
For correct sizing measure around your kneecap (patella).
For a Tight-Snug fit select a single size smaller than the recommended by the following size chart.
Small (30-37.5cm / 11.5-15in)
Medium (37.5-42.5cm / 15-17in)
Large (42.5-47cm / 17-19.5in)
X-Large (47-52.5cm / 19 -21.5in)
Sold as a single sleeve - not as a pair.
Note: always consult with your physician prior to purchasing this product for treatment of an existing injury.
Care: Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Air dry. Do not iron or dry clean.