This XFORCE™ knee compression sleeve delivers consistent support with a unique level of flexibility. This allows any athlete, from Crossfitters to Strongman competitors to perform intense activities without discomfort or a restriction of movement.
PROTECTION, RECOVERY or KNEE PAIN:
Whether you’re dealing with knee problems like arthritis, bursitis, sprains, knee pain, recovering from an injury, or looking to prevent one, XFORCE™ Knee Sleeves provide joint compression and warmth to promote better blood flow.
The additional X-Pattern layer which is carefully stitched on top offers twice heat retention, compression and protection than any other brand on the market.
• XFORCE™ Sleeves are made from heavy duty 7mm + 5mm X-Pattern layer Neoprene.
• The extra 5mm X-Pattern Layer provides much more heat and compression than any other brand on the market.
• Ergonomic Sleeve Design for Extra Comfort and the Perfect Fit.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM USING XFORCE™ SLEEVES?
• Beginners, seasoned fitness individuals, elite athletes.
• Anyone that wants to improve performance, prevent or recover from injury.
• Fit both men and women of all ages.
XFORCE™ SLEEVES PERFORMANCE
• INCREASE PERFORMANCE: Whether you're an elite athlete or a novice.
• PREVENTION: Add support to your body's joints to avoid unnecessary pain and injury.
• RECOVERY: The compression helps relieve muscle, pain and aids in muscle recovery & rehabilitation.
• RECOMMENDED: For all kinds of workout such as Crossfit, Gym, Power-lifting, any Fitness Activity and most Sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Tennis etc. Also, recommended for pain, knee injury treatment, arthritis, bursitis, sprains, meniscus tear treatment, weakness, tendonitis, cartilage irritation, knee swelling and other long term problems etc.
For correct sizing measure around your kneecap (patella).
For a Tight-Snug fit select a single size smaller than the recommended by the following size chart.
X-Small (26-30cm / 10-11.5in)
Small (30-34cm / 11.5-13in)
Medium (34-38cm / 13-15in)
Large (38-42cm / 15-16.5in)
X-Large (42-46cm / 16.5-18in)
Sold as a single sleeve - not as a pair.
Note: always consult with your physician prior to purchasing this product for treatment of an existing injury.
Care: Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Air dry. Do not iron or dry clean.