Our XFORCE "ROM" Cam Walker is the professional’s choice for effective treatment of sprains, Achilles tendon injuries-surgeries, fractures and diabetic ulcers. It provides real protection of the ankle after injury or surgery.
- ROM System (Range OF Motion): For different settings between 45° plantar-flexion and 30° dorsi-flexion in 7.5° increments.
- Additional foam pads for extra patient comfort at certain pressure points.
- Strong Straps that will not break as competitor.
- Low Profile design provides comfort and stability.
- Patented technology treats acute ankle sprains with maximum support.
- Made with high quality cushion material for better comfort.
- Lateral plastic palettes on both sides help to provide support and lateral stability.
- Wider foot-bed provides a better fit.
- Provides protected range of motion following trauma or post-operative procedures.
- Comes with instructions.
- Fits both right or left foot.
- FDA Certified.
Acute ankle Sprains, soft tissue injuries of lower leg, stable fractures of the foot and ankle, post operative use following Achilles tendon repair.